Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Crazy, Exciting, Wild, Adventurous, Wonderful Life...


 The past month of my life has been one of the most eventful. I am so blessed to have so much! These are just a few pictures to show some of my adventures, vacations and unusual events.

 Right after Zach proposed to me. This was by far the best way to start out any month!
Disneyland with my nephew Billy! It does not get funner than this.
Di

 Momma turned fifty.  She is such a wonderful, beautiful lady.  I'm lucky to have her as my mom.
 I ran my first race ever! 13ish miles in 1hr 45min
 Visiting Colorado to see this stud!  He looks so good in his uniform.
 Daddy loved the airplanes
Started off as a crazy rain storm...
 ...ended in the demise of my bedroom.
The Adventure will continue. (In Billy's words "a mess")

No comments:

Post a Comment